Teaching Practice (The Actual Teaching and Final Demo Teaching)


Hello everyone!!! Mabuhay!!!

Welcome back to my blog and Happy reading

Okay, without any further ado, let’s get started :D

Monday, September 09,2019
My first actual teaching
I will tell you a story about my first actual teaching practice. before that, I made own lesson plan. I'm so nervous because I'm afraid that my learning process will be messy.
that day, I'll teach a grade-8 Yakal. at first, I thought they will just silent or not interested in me. but, they so polite and so humble, they have followed my instructions very well. That day, I taught them about "Subject-Verb Agreement" I study hard to explain to them about that lesson. Grade8-Yakal helps me a lot. Thank you Grade 8-Yakal :D. 


this is me with grade 8-Yakal after the class, we took a photo together with sir Mirandilia, English teacher. sir Mirandilia give me some advice to improve myself when I'm teaching. Thank You, sir, :D

Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Grade 10-Narra. I'm happy that, on my second day of teaching I'm more confident and less nervous. Ma'am Jammy as an English teacher of Grade 10 helps me a lot. on that day, I teach them about "The Elements of Folktales". I also told them to find the moral values of the story that I gave to them. in the assessment part, I divided them into a group and told them to made a slogan reflecting on the theme of the story that I gave to them.


 look at their happy faces when they did their tasks in a group discussion.


 this is me when they want to ask about something, I came to heir group and explained to them. this strategic made more close to them.
This is their works, make a slogan. very good.

a group picture with grade 10-Narra. Our lovely student. Thank you, Anak (Child)

Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Grade 7-Molave
on my third teaching practice, I'm more confident again but a little bit nervous, because I teach the about "Noun" that's mean a grammar lesson. but, fortunately, grade 7 followed my instruction really well. they're polite and always listen to me first. Thank you grade 7-Molave. because of them, I learned a lot and improve myself. 

This is me with grade 7-Molave. I really love them. Thank you all.

Monday, September 16,2019
My Final Demo Teaching
on my final demo teaching, the panelist said that i did really well. Because i can manage the class very well and mingled with students. On that day, i teach grade 10-Narra again and told them about literature. and i gave them a story from Qur'an, Muslim version of the bible. they're really excited about that and did very well.


that time was the last time for me to teach them. I wann say thank you to all of the teachers who helped me while I'm in Philipines, especially CBSUA Sipocot. They're like my family for me, they always cheer me up when I'm down and taking care of me. I know thank you is not enough to repay their kindness. there I also learn a lot, improve my teaching skill and also improve my English skill. and I also wanna say thank you to all of the students who welcomed us too. I love you all and you know what, I cried when my final teaching is ended. Because I realize that I will miss them so much.

thank you and see you for the next story. <3

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Flag Raising Ceremony and Opening Ceremony

Teaching Plan

Summary and Suggestion