Teaching Plan


Hello everyone!!! Mabuhay!!!

Welcome back to my blog and Happy reading

Okay, without any further ado, let’s get started :D

before the learning process will be going. we as a teachers must make a lesson plan. so that the learning process will be going well-organized. Indonesian and Philipines lesson plan is a bit different. but it's something new for me that I can learn about another lesson plan. it can increase my knowledge. 

on Friday, September 06, 2019
I make my lesson plan with ma'am shiela as a English teacher. i'm a bit nervous and frustrated, because I'm afraid that I can't make a good lesson plan and it can affect the learning process on Monday. 
but ma'am Shiela always helps me to made my lesson plan. thank's to her. 


This is me and Meldi with ma'am Shiela when we made our lesson plan.
look at our serious face, haha :D

you can Checked my lesson plan here :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AJjxFoxKym89Kkw843wHZ9w2ExBKAB8_/view?usp=sharing

thank you for reading, and see you for the next story

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Flag Raising Ceremony and Opening Ceremony

Summary and Suggestion